Celeb Feet Sunday



Another week, another so called contender goes down in flames to Tom Brady and the mighty New England Patriots.  This week it was the Chicago Bears who came in to this game at 9-3 and had won 5 in a row.  And this game was in Chicago.

All week long I kept hearing on sports talk radio that the sexy pick this week was Chicago over New England.  The Pats were coming off a huge emotional win over the Jets on Monday night and this game was on the road against one of the best defenses in the league.  And I kept hearing how cold it would be and how the snow might effect the Patriots.

LOL!  Has anyone ever seen Tom Brady play in the cold or snow?  He's the best I've ever seen in these conditions.  Maybe he's the best ever period.  The Pats carved up the Bears defense on the way to a commanding 33-0 half time lead, leaving the frozen crowd at Chicago's Soldier Field in disbelief.  The Pats called off the dogs in the 2nd half and cruised to the easy win.  Best team in the league by a mile.

Before I get on to the Celeb Feet update, I must give a great big FUCK YOU to Wendy's.  Not only did they royally screw up their terrific line of salads earlier this year by replacing them with some shitty smaller salads but now they've fucked their fries up too.

Jen and I went to Wendy's for lunch today and I tried these new Sea Salt Fries.  Not nearly as disappointing as the new salads but not very impressive at all.  I liked the old ones better.  Don't get me wrong, I still think Wendy's is the superior fast food burger joint anywhere but this trend of change is disturbing.  What's next, are they going to scrap the square patties and go to round ones?  If so, count me out forever!

Once again, Nonsequitur has crossed the line with me.  He sent me an envelope in the mail and when I opened it up there was a baggie full of his semen in it with a note attached saying "Swallow every last drop you fucking cunt".  I immediately took out out to the dumpster and threw it away.  I have no idea what makes this guy do the things he does but it's awful.

Still no orgasm for me, which is disappointing but not totally unexpected.  I'm just happy to have a Mistress that is devoted to me and pays me ample attention.  I could not be happier than I am right now.  Mistress Jen is awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment